- Very waterproof. The protection settles throughout the top layer of skin and does not drain.
- Absorbs quickly and makes it easier to obtain the recommended amount of sunscreen.
- EVY product contain maximum of UVA protection that is over 90% of the UVB protection stated on the bottle.
- Moisturising and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier against irritants, such as salt water and chlorinated water.
- Free from preservatives and perfume. No nanoparticles. Vegan.
- Does not clog pores and leaves no white residue.
- The packaging remains oxygen free and you do not have to throw away any rancid remains. Long-lasting and effective to the last drop.
- Resource-effective and kind to the environment as well as your skin.
- Recommended by dermatologist and skin care professionals.
SPF 50 – Kids – 150ml
EVY Kids is suitable for the whole family but is an ideal protection for children as they need a mild and extra waterproof sun protection. This protective and gentle EVY formula is developed for the most sensitive ones and can be used for children from 6 months of age. The unique technology makes it possible to obtain a mild but still a highly efficient and extra water resistant sunprotection. The formula is hypoallergenic and counteracts sun eczema and strengthens the skin barrier, which gives an efficient protection even against chlorinated- and saltwater. Free from preservatives, perfume, alcohol and nanoparticles. The mousse is fun to play with and can withstand tough play. Remember to protect small children from direct sunlight. SPF 50 blocks about 98% of UVB rays when recommended amount is applied.
Only 2 left in stock
- Apply before skin is exposed to sun.
- Shake well and turn the bottle upside down.
- One handful of mousse is sufficient for one arm and the size of a golf ball for an adult’s face.
- Work the mousse between your hands to a more liquid form. Spread evenly and generously over the skin. Wait a few minutes until the mousse is dry before swimming or putting on clothes. Should be non-sticky after 5-10 mins. Otherwise you may have used too much.
- Sparing use noticeably reduces protection.
Aqua. Butane. Propylene glycol. Octocrylene. Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane. Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate. VP/Hexadecene copolymer. Stearic acid. Palmitic acid. Isobutane. Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine. PVP. Ethylhexyl triazone. Polysorbate 20. Triethanolamine. Tocopheryl Acetate. Glycerin. Propane. Dimethicone. EAN 5694230167203
Is there any difference between kids and adult sunscreen protection?
Regular SPF 30 and 50 contain antioxidants that work well against premature aging. Apart from that, it’s the same formula. The main reason why our children’s products have an adapted formula is to help the market and consumers to more easily identify a product that is suitable for and checked according to children’s needs. The feel of the mousse and the user-friendly formula are the same for all EVY products and can be used from 6 months up. However, we recommend SPF 30 or higher for children under 16 years.
I get sunburn even when i use a high SPF – what am i doing wrong?
The fact is, most of us do not use enough sunscreen, or do not apply it often enough, According to dermatologists, on average we use roughly about 1/3 of what they recommend which means you are getting max 30-40% of the protection so you are ending up only having less than SPF 2 if you are using SPF 30. This is the real problem. Another common mistake is to apply sunscreen after already having spent time in the sun, even if it´s just walking to the beach. We often misjudge how long we are able to stay in the sun without sunscreen. The sun gets stronger the closer you get to the equator, so even if it is chilly or cloudy, sunscreen is still recommended.
How can evy be gentle to sensitive skin, yet so reliable?
Thanks to our unique technology, we can use longer lasting and less of active ingredients. Our formula contains about 70 percent water and effectively interacts with the skin, while only containing low levels of other substances. When it comes to allergic reactions, sun filters are usually the culprit, and the EU approves up to 25% in sunscreen products. In other parts of the world, sunscreen products are sometimes allowed to contain up to 50% sun filters. You can tell by its fragrance that it is milder than many other sunscreen products. In many cases, the unpleasant smell of sun filters is hidden behind perfumes, which can also cause allergies. Some people are sensitive to both sun filters and perfume, but it might be difficult to establish the exact cause since they all carry a low-risk of causing an allergic reaction. This means that we cannot guarantee that everyone can use our products. All products have been dermatologically tested, which means that no subjects experienced any reactions in independent lab tests.