- Shake the bottle and hold it upside down so that excess gas doesn’t escape.
- Carefully press out the desired amount of mousse. Work the mousse into a more liquid consistency between your hands and apply across the skin.
- Use a golf-ball sized amount on your face and neck. Be careful around the eyes. Can be used on lips.
- It should become dry and non-sticky within a few minutes. Before it dries completely, apply your foundation for easy make-up application.
Daily Defence Face Mousse – 75ml
A daily protection against UV and HEV radiation. An intensely-moisturising, anti-ageing facial mousse that strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and prevents early signs of ageing and hyperpigmentation. The active skincare technology, combined with the active ingredients, gives the skin long-lasting and effective protection against UV light and free radicals that may be formed by the sun and pollution. EVY is lightweight and doesn’t leave a white film or clog pores. It is ideal to use as a primer under make-up as it also protects against skin irritation caused by cosmetics. Works well on its own, or on top of light weight skincare products. EVY is suitable for all skin types and can be used on the scalp and thin beards. The gentle, allergy-tested formula is also suitable for people with eczema or acne. Does not clog pores and leaves no white residue. Free from preservatives and perfume. No nanoparticles. Vegan.
We do not deliver directly to your region please check our distributors list
- Serum/day cream/primer and sunscreen in one product.
- Water resistant, long lasting and does not rinse off.
- Absorbs quickly and makes it easier to obtain the recommended amount of sunscreen.
- Maximum UVA protection acc. to Boots Star Rating and PA rating test.
- The hygienic aerosol bottle remains sealed and oxygen free.
- Recommended by dermatologist and skin care professionals.
Aqua. Octocrylene. Butane. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate. Propylene Glycol. Ethylhexyl. Isononanoate. Stearic Acid. Palmitic Acid. VP/Hexadecene Copolymer. Isobutane. Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine. Dipropylene Glycol. PVP. Ethylhexyl Triazone. Propane. Polysorbate 20. Triethanolamine. Bis(Cyano Butylacetate Anthracenediylidene. Sodium Palmitoyl Proline. Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate /Dicaprate. Silica. Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Tocopheryl Acetate. Glycerin. Butylene Glycol. Dimethicone. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. EAN 6942301670039
Can I combine EVY products with a serum?
Yes, you can apply serum before applying sunscreen, but there may be no need for a serum. In addition to amazingly effective UV protection, it also contains nourishing ingredients, humectants and antioxidants. If you combine more than two products, be sure you still use enough – about the size of a golf ball, on your face and neck.
I suffer from rosacea, can I use Daily Defence?
It varies from person to person, but consumers with rosacea who have used it have been very positive about it in their communication with us.
Is EVY safe to use around the eyes?
Some people are more sensitive than others, but most people can apply sunscreen around the sensitive eye area. Make sure you don’t apply closer than 1 – 2 cm from your eyes, since the product tends to spread out a little. Sunscreen can sting your eyes, so always be careful.
Is Daily Defence water/sweat-proof ?
Yes, it is waterproof. But if you’re planning on doing a lot of swimming or physical activities, we recommend combining the sunscreens that come in blue bottles, for body and face. They’re extra waterproof.
You may also like…
After Sun Mousse – 150mlWe do not deliver directly to your region please check our distributors list
Daily Tan Activator – 150mlWe do not deliver directly to your region please check our distributors list
UV/Heat Hair Mousse – 150mlWe do not deliver directly to your region please check our distributors list
EVY SPF 50 – 100mlWe do not deliver directly to your region please check our distributors list