- Prepares, deepens and prolongs your tan. Not a DHA self-tanning product.
- Dihydroxy Methylchromonyl Palmitate activates your melanin.
- Easy to use, absorbs quickly and leaves no residue.
- For face and body. Works well after shaving and under make-up.
- The hygienic aerosol bottle is remains sealed and oxygen free.
Daily Tan Activator – 150ml
Face and body mousse
EVY’s unique formula is distributed throughout the top layer of skin rather and enhances the effects of active substances. This means that the advanced ingredient Dihydroxy Methylchromonyl Palmitate, which activates the production of skin melanin, works even more efficiently. The melanin production is activated even without UVB rays, and hence some people may experience a light tan with regular use. It takes about a week for any effect to be seen, as it depends on the skin’s ability to produce melanin. The formula speeds up, deepens and prolongs your tan while providing intense moisturising. The formula mimics and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier, prevents dehydration, and prepares the skin for the summer weather’s stressors. The mousse leaves no film, doesn’t clog pores and is ideal for use under make-up. The formula is suitable for skin types, but is ideal for dry and sensitive skins, all year round. People with sun eczema and sun allergies may benefit from using the product all year around or for 4-6 weeks prior to sun exposure. Free from perfume and preservatives. Allergy-tested. Vegan.
- For best results, start applying at least a week prior to sun exposure. Continue applying while exposed to sun. To prolong your tan, use the product for a few weeks after
- sun exposure, or for as long as you wish.
- Shake the bottle while holding it upside down so that excess gas doesn’t seep out.
- A handful of mousse is enough for an adult’s arm.
- Distribute the mousse carefully across the skin and wait until it has dried before swimming .
- Avoid contact with eyes. Note: Does not contain any sun protection factor, so ensure to combine with sunscreen for the best effect.
Aqua. Butane. Propylene Glycol. Caprylic/Capric. Triglyceride. Shea Butter Ethyl Esters. Stearic Acid. Palmitic Acid. Isobutane. PVP. Propane. Hexylene. Glycol. Polysorbate 20. Glycerin. Triethanolamine. Dimethicone. Alanine. Aspartic Acid. Glutamic Acid. Allantoin. Dextrin. Sucrose. Glucose. Fructose. Panthenol. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder. Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract. Dihydroxy Methylchromonyl Palmitate. Tocopheryl Acetate. Hexyl Nicotinate. Urea. Citric Acid. EAN 5694230167210
Is it a self tanning product?
No, it is not a DHA tanning product. The Dihydroxy Methylchromonyl Palmitate activates the production of melanin in the skin and enhances its effect. The formula speeds up, deepens and prolongs your tan while providing intensive skincare. Melanin production is activated even without UVB radiation, and hence some people will experience a light tan with regular use.
Does Daily Tan activator give me a tan?
It varies from person to person, and whether, or how much, you tan depends on the natural melanin in your skin. If you do not have much pigment, you might not see that much difference. But the product is still beneficial even if you do not have much melanin/pigment, because it strengthens the skin’s natural production of melanin.
I´m having problems getting the product out of the bottle, what to do?
The most common mistake is not shaking the bottle well enough and not holding it upside down. Please contact us if you’ve followed the instructions and it still doesn’t work.