- Serum/day cream/primer and sunscreen in one bottle.
- Water resistant and provides long lasting protection.
- Absorbs quickly and makes it easier to obtain the recommended amount of sunscreen.
- 5 stars or maximum UVA protection acc. to Boots Star Rating Test.
- The hygienic aerosol bottle remains sealed and oxygen free.
- Recommended by dermatologist and skin care professionals.
Daily UV Face Mousse – 75ml
Daily protection against sun damage and external pollutants. A facial mousse that strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and prevents early signs of ageing. The product is enriched with vitamins C and E, hyaluronic acid and collagen, as well as several nourishing ingredients that help prevent hyperpigmentation and sun damages. EVY is lightweight and doesn’t leave a white film or clog pores. It is ideal to use as a primer under make-up as it also protects against skin irritation caused by cosmetics. Works well on its own, or on top of light weight skincare products. EVY is suitable for all skin types and can be used on the scalp and thin beards. The gentle, allergy-tested formula is also suitable for people with eczema or acne. Does not clog pores and leaves no white residue. Free from preservatives and perfume. No nanoparticles.
Out of stock
- Shake the bottle and hold it upside down so that excess gas doesn’t escape.
- Carefully press out the desired amount of mousse. Work the mousse into a more liquid consistency between your hands and apply across the skin.
- Use a golf-ball sized amount on your face and neck. Be careful around the eyes. Can be used on lips.
- It should become dry and non-sticky within a few minutes. Before it dries completely, apply your foundation for easy make-up application.
Aqua. Butane. Propylene glycol. Octocrylene. Ethylhexyl Isononanoate. Stearic acid. Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate. Palmitic acid. Isobutane. Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane. VP/Hexadecene copolymer. Dipropylene Glycol. PVP. Polysorbate 20. Ethylhexyl triazone. Triethanolamine. Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine. Sodium hyaluronate. Sodium Palmitoyl Proline. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Dimethicone. Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract. Hydrolysed silk. Glycerin. Allantoin. Propane. Tocopheryl Acetate. Hydrolysed Collagen. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. Butylene Glycol. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. EAN 5694230167074
How do I wash my skin in the evening after using sunscreen?
Sunscreens often feel sticky, but most cleansing methods remove oil, so just follow your usual facial cleansing and rinse routine. Our sunscreen doesn’t clog pores.
Do I have to rinse off Daily UV Face Mousse SPF 30 before applying another layer of make-up?
No, you don’t need to rinse it off before applying more.
Can the product cause acne breakouts?
Daily UV Face Mousse SPF 30 suits all skin types, including acne- and blemish-prone skin. Daily UV Face Mousse will not irritate the skin as it doesn’t clog the pores. Most people think it’s less pore-clogging than other sunscreen products and it’s very mild and gentle, even for sensitive skin. Our products contain small, yet efficient amounts of sun filter. However, we can never guarantee that you won’t react to any ingredient as acne-prone skin is often very sensitive. Sometimes outbreaks can occur as the skin gets used to the new product. But if they’re severe, you should of course stop using the mousse. People with very sensitive skin often do well with our kids’ formulas as there are essentially no active ingredients beside the sun filters.
Can I apply sunscreen on top of my foundation and make-up?
Yes, you actually can but it´s better to use it before make-up as it also works well as a primer. Make sure you don’t use less mousse than recommended, even if you apply an SPF foundation on top.