- Very water resistant, long lasting and does not rinse off.
- Absorbs quickly and makes it easier to obtain the recommended amount of sunscreen.
- 5 stars or maximum UVA protection acc. to UVA Boots Star Rating Test.
- The hygienic aerosol bottle remains sealed and oxygen free.
- Recommended by dermatologist and skin care professionals.
EVY SPF 30 – 100ml
Excellent for people with pale or sensitive skin / skin areas, such as decolletage and shoulders. Moisturises and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier against irritants, such as salt water and chlorinated water. Enriched with antioxidants to prevent premature ageing. The product is also suitable for the face, especially if you’re in water or perspiring from exercise. SPF 30 blocks 97% of UVB rays if you use the recommended amount of the product. Does not clog pores and leaves no white residue. Free from preservatives and perfume. No nanoparticles. Vegan.
- Apply before skin is exposed to sun.
- Shake well before use, turn the bottle upside down.
- One handful is sufficient for protection for one arm, the size of a golf ball for an adult’s face.
- Press the mousse between your hands to a more liquid form. Spread evenly and generously over the skin. Wait a few minutes until the mousse is dry before swimming or putting on clothes. Should be non-sticky after 5-10 mins. Otherwise you may have used too much.
- Sparing use noticeably reduces protection.
Aqua, Butane, Propylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octocrylene, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer,Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Isobutane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PVP, Propane, Polysorbate 20, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. EAN 6942301670022
What should I think about when traveling with EVY products?
100 ml or smaller bottles are usually okay to keep in your hand luggage, but bigger ones need to be checked in. We recommend wrapping the bottle in a plastic bag and placing it among your clothes to protect against and absorb knocks. Aerosol bottles are more sensitive to careless handling than plastic bottles, and can leak mousse if damaged. Do not expose the bottle to direct sunlight or heat above 50 degrees. Otherwise, EVY makes an excellent and flexible travel companion wherever your travels take you.
I get sunburnt even when I use sunscreen, what am I doing wrong?
The fact is that most of us don’t use enough sunscreen, or don’t apply it often enough. According to dermatologists, on average we use roughly about 1/3 of the amount they recommend, which means you’re getting less than 40% of the protection – so you’re ending up with less than SPF 2 if you are using SPF 30. Another common mistake is applying sunscreen after already having spent time in the sun, even if it´s just walking to the beach. We often misjudge how long we’re able to stay in the sun without sunscreen. The sun gets stronger the closer you get to the equator, so even if it’s chilly or cloudy, sunscreen is still recommended.
Can I also use SPF 30 on my scalp and hair?
Yes and no. This product is fine to use on the scalp or any area with hair. Pat it in gently and try not to use too much on the hair. The sun filters used are for the skin, not for the hair. EVY’s newly launched product, UV/HEAT Hair Mousse, protects your hair in several different ways, but is not suitable for your scalp as a sunscreen. The mousse is great for styling and, in addition to long-term uv protection, it also provides heat protection up to 210° c for styling with heating tools. Thanks to special uv filters, the hair is protected against drying out and sun-bleaching. The product also provides protection against HEV/blue light. The mousse contains a light formula which softens and straightens the hair without weighing it down, making it stretchy and shiny, strengthening it as well as preventing split ends.