- Very water resistant, long lasting and does not rinse off.
- Absorbs quickly and makes it easier to obtain the recommended amount of sunscreen.
- 5 stars or maximum UVA protection acc. to UVA Boots star rating test.
- The hygienic aerosol bottle is remains sealed and oxygen free.
- Recommended by dermatologist and skin care professionals.
EVY SPF 20 – 150ml
EVY SPF 20 is suitable for people who don’t normally burn easily or already got a tan. Even if you are tanned or have a darker skin tone it´s important to protect your skin. SPF 20 blocks 95% of UVB rays if you use recommended amount of the product. Moisturising and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier against irritants, such as salt water and chlorinated water. It’s enriched with antioxidants to prevent premature ageing. The product is also suitable for the face, especially if you’re in water or perspiring from exercise. Does not clog pores and leaves no white residue. Free from preservatives and perfume. No nanoparticles. Vegan.
- Apply before skin is exposed to sun.
- Shake well before use, turn the bottle upside down.
- One handful is sufficient for protection for one arm, the size of a golf ball for an adult’s face.
- Press the mousse between your hands to a more liquid form. Spread evenly and generously over the skin. Wait a few minutes until the mousse is dry before swimming or putting on clothes. Should be non-sticky after 5-10 mins. Otherwise you may have used too much.
- Sparing use noticeably reduces protection.
Aqua, Butane, Octocrylene, Propylene Glycol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isobutane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, PVP, Triethanolamine, Propane, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Citric Acid. EAN 5694230167012
How do i wash my skin in the evening after using sunscreen?
Sunscreens often feel sticky, but most cleansing methods remove oil, so just follow your usual facial cleansing and rinse routine. You can use regular soap on your body, but usually it’s not necessary. Our sunscreen doesn’t clog the pores.
Should i use sunscreen if i have dark or tanned skin?
Although you might already be tanned, you still need sunscreen against UVA radiation, which can damage tanned skin. Even if you rarely or never get sunburnt, you still risk getting skin cancer in the future as a result of invisible UVA radiation. In regions around the world that do not get much sun, approximately a third of the population are diagnosed with skin cancer at some point. In sunny regions, e.g. Asia and South America, the figure is 1 in 5, despite the fact that people are well aware of the damaged the sun can cause and avoid the sun to a greater extent than us Scandinavians.
What does SPF really mean?
The SPF (Sun Protection Factor) number on the package indicates the level of UVB radiation that penetrates through to the skin, when an appropriate amount is applied. For example, SPF 10 allows 1/10 of UVB radiation to pass through and hence provides 90 percent protection while SPF 50 allows 1/50, which corresponds to 98 percent protection. It is a common misconception that, e.g., SPF 30 provides twice as effective protection against the sun as SPF 15. SPF 15 provides 93 percent protection while SPF 30 provides 97 percent protection. It is true that SPF 15 allows about 7% UVB radiation to penetrate and SPF 30 allows about 3%, but you also need to look at the bigger picture. The notion that you can stay in the sun 15 or 30 times longer is also misleading. Sometimes, SPF is described in terms of time. If you tend to burn your skin within 10 minutes without sunscreen, SPF 30 x 10 minutes will provide protection for about 5 hours. This requires that you apply the right amount of sunscreen and according to instructions. All sunscreen products let some UV radiation through, so it is still possible that you could get burnt in 5 hours, despite using the highest SPF. Also, keep in mind that the UV index changes during the day!