- Strengthening barrier mousse that does not rinse off. 10 % Urea.
- Hydrates and exfoliates in a natural way.
- Easy to use, absorbs quickly and leaves no residue.
- For the whole family. Face and body. All skin types.
- The hygienic aerosol bottle is remains sealed and oxygen free.
Daily Repair Mousse – 100ml
Face and body mousse
EVY’s base formula that mimics and strengthens the skin’s natural protective barrier. The formula is distributed throughout the top layer of the skin instead of staying on the surface. It provides the skin with effective, long-lasting protection that lasts, even against washing or other stressors. It´s a truly multifunctional, all year around product for the whole family. Intensely hydrating for the face and lips, as well as any other dry areas. Thanks to its protective barrier, the formula provides protection against skin irritants and prevents dry skin and eczema. The product is suitable for people bodies are often exposed to water, detergents or other skin irritants. The high urea content is naturally and gently exfoliating/cleansing for sensitive skin. The light mousse is quickly absorbed, doesn’t clog pores and doesn’t leave any film. Free from preservatives or perfumes. Allergy-tested. Vegan.
- Apply to dry skin before contact with moisture or skin irritants.
- Shake the bottle and hold it completely upside down. Squeeze out the mousse.
- Apply regularly to skin, every 4 to 6 hours for best effect. Continue with the treatment even when your symptoms have ceased.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Must not be used on damaged skin. Do not use for any other purpose than the product is intended for.
- If symptoms persist or a reaction occurs, stop treatment and contact a physician. Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the product ingredients.
Aqua. Urea. Propylene Glycol. Butane. Stearic Acid. Palmitic Acid. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. . Isobutane. PVP. Isobutane. Propane. . Glycerin. Polysorbate 20. Triethanolamine. Allantoin. Tocopheryl Acetate. Dimethicone. EAN569423016722
Does Daily Repair Mousse work on cracked, dry hands?
Yes, it’s perfect for people with very dry skin and eczema and it produces a protective, invisible barrier which strengthens and protects the skin. Simply put, it strengthens the skin barrier against external impacts while letting the skin breathe normally.
Can Daily Repair replace my day and night cream?
Yes, since it contains everything the skin requires for rehydration and protection. You can apply an active serum before applying the product to improve the effect, if you wish. It’s also a natural exfoliant, which is perfect for sensitive skin that don’t normally respond well to cleansing and peeling. So it´s great in your morning as well as your night skin care routine.
I suffer from psoriasis and very dry feet due to diabetes. Is daily repair suitable for me ?
We have not conducted any medical studies to support the evidence of its use in this area but we have a lot of reports from clients that say it works wonders for them.
EVY repair doesn´t feel as soft or oily as other barrier skin care products, don´t I need to add a more oily product on top?
You may feel this way in the beginning but in most cases, just use EVY for a week or two and this feeling will fade as your skin gets more healthy and retains its moisture better.
I have sensitive scars on my knees and scars after insect bites, can I use Daily Repair ?
While scars can be hard to treat, the most important is to take good care of them when they’re still fresh. To keep them clean, moisturised and protected is the key to good healing. Often silicone-based products are recommended but these provide no nutrition to the skin, so our long-lasting barrier technique – in combination with high amount of urea – is a good choice. Start using after the wound is no longer bleeding.