- Apply to dry skin before contact with moisture or skin irritants.
- Shake the bottle and hold it completely upside down. Squeeze out the mousse.
- Apply regularly to skin, every 4 to 6 hours for best effect. Continue with the treatment even when your symptoms have ceased.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Must not be used on damaged skin. Do not use for any other purpose than the product is intended for.
- If symptoms persist or a reaction occurs, stop treatment and contact a physician. Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the product ingredients.
Daily Repair Mousse – 100ml
Face and body mousse
Daily Repair Mousse is an intensive hydrating and soothing barrier mousse. The formula goes deeper into the skin layer and creates a protective membrane against external stressors. The unique mousse counteracts dry, reactive and sensitive skin. It protects the skin against cold, wind, water, heat and skin irritants. Suitable for all skin types especially sensitive skin such as acne and rosacea. The formula doesn’t clog the pores and lets the skin breathe and sweat freely. Without preservatives and perfumes. Vegan.
Out of stock
- Moisturising day cream and night cream. 10 % Urea.
- Hydrates and exfoliates in a natural way.
- If used by day, apply sunscreen after.
- Easy to use, absorbs quickly and leaves no residue.
- Strengthening barrier mousse that does not rinse off.
- Works perfectly with active skincare such as retinol and BHA.
- The hygienic aerosol bottle remains sealed and oxygen free.
Aqua. Urea. Propylene Glycol. Butane. Stearic Acid. Palmitic Acid. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. . Isobutane. PVP. Isobutane. Propane. . Glycerin. Polysorbate 20. Triethanolamine. Allantoin. Tocopheryl Acetate. Dimethicone. EAN569423016722
Does Daily Repair Mousse work on cracked, dry hands?
Yes, it’s perfect for people with very dry skin and eczema and it produces a protective, invisible barrier which strengthens and protects the skin. Simply put, it strengthens the skin barrier against external impacts while letting the skin breathe normally.
Can Daily Repair replace my day and night cream?
Yes, since it contains everything the skin requires for rehydration and protection. You can apply an active serum before applying the product to improve the effect, if you wish. It’s also a natural exfoliant, which is perfect for sensitive skin that don’t normally respond well to cleansing and peeling. So it´s great in your morning as well as your night skin care routine.
I suffer from psoriasis and very dry feet due to diabetes. Is daily repair suitable for me ?
We have not conducted any medical studies to support the evidence of its use in this area but we have a lot of reports from clients that say it works wonders for them.
EVY repair doesn´t feel as soft or oily as other barrier skin care products, don´t I need to add a more oily product on top?
You may feel this way in the beginning but in most cases, just use EVY for a week or two and this feeling will fade as your skin gets more healthy and retains its moisture better.
I have sensitive scars on my knees and scars after insect bites, can I use Daily Repair ?
While scars can be hard to treat, the most important is to take good care of them when they’re still fresh. To keep them clean, moisturised and protected is the key to good healing. Often silicone-based products are recommended but these provide no nutrition to the skin, so our long-lasting barrier technique – in combination with high amount of urea – is a good choice. Start using after the wound is no longer bleeding.