Lactic acid, Glycolic Acid, Citric acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid
- It provides a mild peeling effect followed by moisturization and hydration to help in repairing damaged tissue.
- Diminish the thickness of the stratum corneum by reducing corneocyte cohesion
- Decrease fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve skin elasticity and collagen support structure
- Remove dead cells from the upper skin and lessen superficial pigment changes, age and sun spots
- Smooth and soften skin
- Unclog pores and clear acne
- Reduce pore size and normalize oil production
- Increase the skin own ability to hold moisture
- Promote rapid cellular turnover
- Malic acid is derived from unripe fruit and boost also the efficacy of other AHA exfoliants such as glycolic and lactic acids
Does Daily Repair Mousse work on cracked, dry hands?
Yes, it’s perfect for people with very dry skin and eczema and it produces a protective, invisible barrier which strengthens and protects the skin. Simply put, it strengthens the skin barrier against external impacts while letting the skin breathe normally.
Can Daily Repair replace my day and night cream?
Yes, since it contains everything the skin requires for rehydration and protection. You can apply an active serum before applying the product to improve the effect, if you wish. It’s also a natural exfoliant, which is perfect for sensitive skin that don’t normally respond well to cleansing and peeling. So it´s great in your morning as well as your night skin care routine.
I suffer from psoriasis and very dry feet due to diabetes. Is daily repair suitable for me ?
We have not conducted any medical studies to support the evidence of its use in this area but we have a lot of reports from clients that say it works wonders for them.
EVY repair doesn´t feel as soft or oily as other barrier skin care products, don´t I need to add a more oily product on top?
You may feel this way in the beginning but in most cases, just use EVY for a week or two and this feeling will fade as your skin gets more healthy and retains its moisture better.
I have sensitive scars on my knees and scars after insect bites, can I use Daily Repair ?
While scars can be hard to treat, the most important is to take good care of them when they’re still fresh. To keep them clean, moisturised and protected is the key to good healing. Often silicone-based products are recommended but these provide no nutrition to the skin, so our long-lasting barrier technique – in combination with high amount of urea – is a good choice. Start using after the wound is no longer bleeding.